The Companion features an interview with David Greig and a further three essays by leading academics offering a variety of critical perspectives.
- Disability Theatre and Modern Drama;
- True and False Reform in the Church?
- The Theatre of David Greig by Clare Wallace.
In lieu of an abstract, here is a brief excerpt of the content: Project MUSE Mission Project MUSE promotes the creation and dissemination of essential humanities and social science resources through collaboration with libraries, publishers, and scholars worldwide. Contact Contact Us Help. This Companion explores how disability performance studies and theatre practice provoke new debate about the place of disability in these works.
- The theatre of David Greig /;
- No. 30 in G Major, Op. 50, No. 1?
- Beethoven: The Universal Composer (Eminent Lives).
- IP-адрес данного ресурса заблокирован в соответствии с действующим законодательством.?
- Concepts in Composition: Theory and Practice in the Teaching of Writing.
- Mystery at the Rodeo.
- Face This : Real advice from real models on how to become Picture Perfect!: A Models Secrets;
The book traces the local and international processes and tensions at play in disability theatre, and offers a critical investigation of the challenges its aesthetics pose to mainstream and traditional practice. The book's first part surveys disability theatre's primary principles, critical terms, internal debates and key challenges to theatre practice.
Examining specific disability theatre productions of modern drama, it also suggests how disability has been re-envisaged and embodied on stage.